Anyone recognize this pic?

Aaron Beaver

I am trying to find where I first met the fella that had this for his profile picture (avatar)

bolt.jpg

I just can remember what forum I originally met him on, so I thought I would see if anyone here knows who it belongs to.

Thanks

he was here, but i cant put a name to him. go back to some of your older posts and see if you can find his name and avatar show up if he is still a member you should see his avatar still or you can do search for wooden bolt and it might turn him up.. he was on a fair amount during his stay here.

Last edited:
A member of this forum made also a bolt and nut but I do not recall seeing exactly that pic. The one I recall was made of lighter wood and it didn't show his hand holding it. Funny enough I can recall that but not his name.:(

he was here, but i cant put a name to him. go back to some of your older posts and see if you can find his name and avatar show up if he is still a member you should see his avatar still or you can do search for wooden bolt and it might turn him up.. he was on a fair amount during his stay here.

well at least I found the right forum. Since we use real names here I am not sure what it is, I only remember his made up name. I will have to do some digging.