Good Mental health

Don Baer

Staff member
The man and women were in a mental hospital. They were walking past the pool when suddenly the man jumps into the poll and goes streight to the bottom. The women jumps in and rescues him. Every one was astomished and the head doctor figures that the women must be cured so he dewcides she can be discharged. The Doctor goes to her romm and says I have good news and bad news. The good news is that since you showed the presence of mind to save the man We feel that you are cured and were going to let you go home. The bad news is the man you saved hung himself with the belt from his robe. To wich the women replied Oh great when can I go home and by the way he hidn't hang himslf I hung him up to dry.
:D:rofl:

The man and women were in a mental hospital. They were walking past the pool when suddenly the man jumps into the pool and goes straight to the bottom. The women jumps in and rescues him. Every one was astonished and the head doctor figures that the women must be cured so he decides she can be discharged. The Doctor goes to her room and says I have good news and bad news. The good news is that since you showed the presence of mind to save the man we feel that you are cured and were going to let you go home. The bad news is the man you saved hung himself with the belt from his robe. To which the women replied Oh great when can I go home and by the way he didn't hang himself I hung him up to dry.
:D:rofl:

That was real funny.