Saying Hi from Scotland

Alan Drummie

Hi all woody.....workers,
I think work related to wood is a bit much, you see for me it's a pleasure doing what makes me happy and paid work is well behind me. I just wish I had dipped into wood crafting many years ago and not waited till retirement came along.
Recently built a guitar may pop some pics in my album soon.
Alan Drummie..............Scotland

Welcome Alan,
We got a few Brits and quite a few Canadians, even some living in Japan. We even have a few ausius of the forom. I think your the first Scott we have be sure and show us some of your work and also show us your shop. We like picture and if the picture poice don't see it it didn't happen. We got a guy from michigan who wears Kilts does that count ?

Welcome aboard, Alan. :wave: Feel free to start a thread to show off your guitar.I know a lot of us would enjoy seeing it.

HI there Alan Welcom to the Forum. Be a good laddie and post those pics now will ye.

By the way Don called you a Scot and mentioned all the other nationalities we have, but left out a few, I can think of

Romania, Israel, Poland, Spain and South Africa.

We also have a upstanding fine young gentleman that has been known and photographed donning a kilt and a beret. Not the prettiest of sights but a sight to be seen.:D;)

It will need people better at search that me to find the pic for ya to see.

How is the salmon and trout fishing up your way and where are you located in Bonny Scotland Eh!:wave:

Oops just checked on your profile and see its East Kilbride yer off the hook.

Last edited: