It's Friday so whatcha got planned

Too cold for shop time. :(

:headbang::headbang:My furnace is being hooked up as I :type: this!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang:

So for me, Saturday, shop time!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Sunday, :santa::santa:yep, me as :santa::santa:! Then my wife and I have to go to a viewing, the doctor that did my dad's colon cancer surgery died at the early age of 60 this week. Became a family friend and our family's surgeon of choice regardless what the insurance companies said. Dr. Neal VanNess, he will be missed. May he rest in peace.

COME ON SNOW DAYS!! I AM READY TO STAY HOME IN MY SHOP AND STAY WARM
and oh yeah, do some work. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Probably another relatively quiet weekend for us. Weather is supposed to be a little nasty.

Friday:
I'll pick up a 12-year-old boy I've been mentoring from school - maybe some shop time with him. LOML wants to go to "Victorian Christmas" in Downtown Thomasville tonight - 60% chance of rain might determine that!

Saturday:
Sleep in a little, then make breakfast for us. We'll finish a little more holiday decorating.

Sunday:
Just another lazy day around home. I'll prepare a big brunch as usual, then see what else happens! ;) If the rain goes away, I'll toss a couple of ribeyes on the grill for dinner.

I hope to get back to the shop on Monday. I'll also get the remainder of the PVC pipe for water and data/cable lines from the house to the shop, I've got about 250' of trench to dig to make the runs from the house to the shop and on to the utility building. Why do I keep doing this to myself? :huh:

I've got a 4 day weekend, so lots planned. Cooked my wife breakfast this morning for her birthday. Celebrating it again tomorrow with her family. Spending the rest of today xmas shopping and doing what she wants to do. A friend and I are working on super secret project for and idea I've had for a while Sunday afternoon. And Monday will be organizing the Garage.

Hopefully a little shop time Sat am. Two families coming to visit rescue dogs that afternoon. A little more shop time Sun, but may have to go do some Christmas shopping, depending on what LOML decides. :thumb:
Shop time will consist of dismantling a little more of the ductwork getting things ready for the new table saw. Won't be able to finish until it gets here, but I have a good idea where the drops are going to have to be.
Have a great weekend everyone! Jim.

boxun up some flat stuff for the swap:) and on to the project list..shovel alittel snow we got around 10" on the level now..yeah winter is here:):rofl: and jon yur gonna love heat in the shop..

Got a Hurry Up Art show tomorrow at a local upscale mall from 5:00 to 10:00 PM. musicians will be there to add a party atmosphere. First time for this type of show. Hope the "five finger discount" folks are elsewhere. It will be a full house of artists and I believe that I'm the only one with Wood Art.

Tonight is another night at the Forest Park Nature Center for their 15th annual "Shop and Stroll"; a combination celebration, an illuminary walk through the park, and month long Art Show. All in All, fun time.

I'll be spending another weekend at an indoor Holiday Market in Northridge, hoping some people actually show up. The first two weekends were dismal for everyone. Last Sunday as I was getting ready to pack my stuff up, the promoter offered me a free weekend, both as an apology for the lack of potential customers, and because she's trying to avoid having any more empty booth spaces in the store. She's also giving me free entry into another show they do in the summer at the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica. (That should be a much better venue than the Holiday Market. For one. people know it exists.)

Shop-wise, I'll probably try to get a few more small things turned tonight, and perhaps a few Saturday night, depending on what transpires Saturday.

In my spare time, I hope to snake the kitchen and laundry room drains, assuming the rain lets up long enough to do so.

Well for me its putting up Xmas decorations. I have just completed our tree, had hoped to have a real one this year but economics played a role. Got some extra lights though. I have lights on my tree that have been handed down and are older than me.:D Old incandesant screw in bulbs shaped like all sorts of decorations. Hope they last one more generation at least.

Then I am off to LOML office party. Usually a fun affair. Long drive though and we just had the belting of snow you guys got. So should be a fun drive.

I should get some time in the shop this weekend as i dont have hockey until Sunday so i hope to get the bench finished but its keeps taking longer and longer soon it will be competeing with Neds Shop.

Then i hope to get my flatwork gift thingamajig project done. It aint fancy its functional and for the shop. The person i have I know what they need at least i think.;)

Weekend flys by way too fast.:)

Still working on the bed. Should have it finished By late Sunday as long as I don't get too many more distractions.

Taking some of the grandkids to the town's " holiday tree" ( don't get me started on that:mad:) lighting ceremony Sat PM

Change oil and filter and tuneup the work truck. Make 2 cherry display cases for the neighbor and get started on the kitchen cabinets.

Wraping up my swap project and cutting panels for 2 cradles for my granddaughters. And after hearing cold shop stories, and it being in the teens here, I am sure glad I have a basement shop, great temps in there all year long :)