Parkay Oak table

I picked up this table yesterday and stripped it in the flow over tub. After that I took it out power washed the stripper residue off and realized it was press board. I told my son he quickly got the bucket of Lacquer thinner and we scrubbed down the table and this morning everything was fine. No swelling anywhere. The table has a white glaze the then faux streaking on wood tones to bring out the grain. I didn't think much about it before I started the stripping. usually I will up the charge a couple hundred just for GP I hate working on Partial board furniture.

Close call.

Dave, where are you located? and what finishing/refinishing products do you use?
I am inbetween Houston and Galveston, Tx. I am currently using mostly Gemini products from Wood Finishers Depot. Sherwin Williams reps were here the other day to try to get me to convert.
I recent started getting into mirror/piano finishes and that is addicting even though it required a lot of work.
I am about to try ML Campbell's "level Sealer" for a deeper build. Have you ever tried it?

all my lacquer finishes are ML Campbell's

I do Piano hand rub finishes also, We will strip and finish in the home. There is a tread on here somewhere of a piano we recently did.

BTW Washington DC area in Md