if you only get one gift this holiday........

My family and I have most of what we need, good health, each other and lots of close family and friends to enjoy life with.

Here's a toast to the new year bringing every one of my online Family great health and happiness...Clink! (glass of your beverage of choice) :wave:

My family and I have most of what we need, good health, each other and lots of close family and friends to enjoy life with.

Here's a toast to the new year bringing every one of my online Family great health and happiness...Clink! (glass of your beverage of choice) :wave:

HEAR HEAR:thumb::thumb::thumb: Clink!!!

what would you wish/hope for?(Im taking it you were all good and deserving of at least one gift, no matter who brings it to your house, or how its delivered, Santa, ups, pony express, pickup truck, etc...)and so what its a childish question.

Hmmmm. I'm going to have to say the love of my wife and kids & parents...

but if you're talking Physical gifts... I'd hope to get the Beall tap kit so I can make my own face plate blocks and start turning like mad when it warms up.

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2020109/19445/Beall-1-x-8-TPI-Spindle-Tap.aspx

This year has had lots of changes for our family, but nothing what some of you have and are going through. Here's to sunnier days ahead and endless wealth in what we love most. :thumb:

Im sorry if anyone feels this is such a serious thread, I meant it as what do you really want as far as woodworking, like a new sawstop or bandsaw.

I got a nice gift today from my manager, he gave me a bosch box with a radio and it has rollbars, plays cds, mp3s, radio.

Don't apologize, Allen. I think we all 'got it.' It just shows that the good people on this forum know what the really important things are!

As for material things, I already got my new grinder.

As a 3 years experience woodworker, Im almost certain there are products everyone secretly wants or wishes they had.
Everytime I open a magazine, a catalog, a tv commercial, whatever, I see something I wish I had.
I really also would love an altendorf sliding 12 inch TS, with a 20-24 foot crosscut arm capability, and a shop to fit it in.(Ill settle for a jessem attachment)

Not sure I really need any new tools but wanting is totally different!! :D:D I really need to understand how to use all the ones I've already got.

But, I would take a Veritas Shoulder Plane and a Low Angle Block Plane!!

Randy

To continue the health thing - my son's health. He was taken off chemo on Monday - it wasn't attacking the tumour. January or Feb could be sad month.

If it wasn't for health - a larger shop

Rod

If I could have one wish, it would be for a second chance.

The only problem is I don't know what I would want or deserve a second chance at?

But seriously, I know a lot of people this year, at this time of year, that are either out of work or soon will be. The only thing I really want is for all of those folks to be able to find some work that pays the bills and keeps them happy.