Lets be carefull out there

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on 280. Please be careful!"

"Heck," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

a woman who lives 15 miles from me was coming home from upstate new york over the summer, got onto the road drunk, the wrong way on the highway, killed herself, her kids and her nieces, and I believe 2 people she hit
it happens, it isnt much fun to see it on the news, and to know all the people that she was with all day let her get onto the road in that state.

My mom once got a call from the State Police asking her to come pick up her elderly father. He had apparently driven south about 20 miles in the northbound lanes and median of I-25 outside of Albuquerque. He was oblivious to the cops trying to pull him over. They finally got him to stop after he got the second flat tire from running over signs in the median. He was very disoriented (obviously) and unaware of what he was doing wrong. He was apparently trying to find the airport so he could get to Tulsa to meet with a certain televangelist (who I hope is getting a nice feel for Hades right about now).

Prior to this, my dad had surreptitiously disconnected the ground wire from my granddad's truck to prevent it from starting. He didn't realize there was a second (much thinner) ground on that particular model of Chevy truck, which allowed it to start.

After this episode, Granddad's health went downhill quickly and he died after a few days in the hospital.

live to tell about it.... well i can say that i have been a passenger in one of those wrong way driving situtations... we were on I-75 headed north towards the soo.when we missed our turn off so we put it in reverse and backed back to the last turn off to go where we wanted,approx 2 miles ..yup that was along time ago and it was after midnight and the driver wasnt thirsty:)