3 Spokeshaves - ALL SOLD

ken werner

Thanks to my generous M-I-L, I will be upgrading to Veritas shaves. I am looking to pass these nice shaves on to a good home. If you buy all three, I'll pay shipping. Otherwise, figure $5 to ship one or two.

Record A151 flat sole, with original .083" blade and an A2 Veritas .090" blade, both honed and ready to go. I've fettled this shave, and it will work out of the box. The frog has been smoothed, and I made a thin shim to tighten up the throat a bit. $35. [The Veritas blade alone costs $17.50]

Rflattop.jpg

Rflatpcs.jpg

Rflatsole.jpg

A2blade.jpg

Record A151 round sole, with original and unused [factory edge] .070" blade. That's dirt, not rust on it. It has been only lightly used it with another Veritas blade, which I am keeping. The frog and sole have been smoothed, but you'll have to hone the blade to use the tool. $25.

Rroundtop.jpg

Rroundsole2.jpg

Rroundsole.jpg

Kunz concave spokeshave, honed and ready. I didn't hone this blade as well as the others, as it is a bit challenging to do the concave edge, but it will work out of the box pretty nicely. $15

Ktop.jpg

Ksole.jpg

Take all 3 for $70 shipped. I'll take a check, MO or paypal, but for paypal, please add a couple of bucks. Thanks.
Ken

Last edited: