I must be lucky!

Bryan Cowing

I was up early, about 4.30 am. After an hour of sipping coffee and checking the wood forums, I decided to check the classifieds section of one local wood forum. Just listed the night before was a 2004 vintage Jessem router table with PC 7518 router , price firm. No picture, but sounded nice! I E-mailed right away, got an answer back 2 hours later to come and look after 2 pm that day. He lived an hour and 15 minutes from my house, so I arrived at his place right at 2 pm. Love my GPS!:thumb: Fellow had a second offer that morning to take it right now! but this gentleman said I had 1st choice and he would have to wait till I checked it out. Glad he did that! This table had been used maybe 4 times, not a scratch on it! Got for 40% of what a brand new one cost's today.:D I have used it once, and it's a dream to use.
IMG_1518-1.JPG

Good for you Bryan. From having seen your work posted here I know for sure that Gentleman has found the right home for the table I am sure it will be put to good use in your shop. What a good buy.:thumb:

Thats a great setup Bryan:thumb::thumb::thumb: Only question is, since you have shown us your shop, where is it going to fit:eek: (I bet you found a place :D) Congrats on the new addition:thumb:

Congrats Bryan. That'd be a nice addition to pretty much any shop. :thumb:

Aren't GPS units handy? I don't know how I got around LA (and beyond) before having one.

Thats a great setup Bryan:thumb::thumb::thumb: Only question is, since you have shown us your shop, where is it going to fit:eek: (I bet you found a place :D) Congrats on the new addition:thumb:
for 20 years, my router table was the side extension in my Unisaw. Never did like it there, and with the demise of the old router I was looking for a new setup. With the new R-table, I removed the top and wood frame, shorten the rails on the Excalibur fence rails on the TS. Sure makes it easier to move around. With the TS smaller, Have enough room for the R-table.
IMG_1546.JPG

Last edited:
I was up early, about 4.30 am. After an hour of sipping coffee and checking the wood forums, I decided to check the classifieds section of one local wood forum. Just listed the night before was a 2004 vintage Jessem router table with PC 7518 router , price firm. No picture, but sounded nice! I E-mailed right away, got an answer back 2 hours later to come and look after 2 pm that day. He lived an hour and 15 minutes from my house, so I arrived at his place right at 2 pm. Love my GPS!:thumb: Fellow had a second offer that morning to take it right now! but this gentleman said I had 1st choice and he would have to wait till I checked it out. Glad he did that! This table had been used maybe 4 times, not a scratch on it! Got for 40% of what a brand new one cost's today.:D I have used it once, and it's a dream to use.
View attachment 40482
It couldn't have happened to a nicer Bell retiree, unless of course, it had happened to me! Nice score, my friend!