Reflections on Family woodworking

I haven't been here all that long , but I keep coming back and posting some . It's a fine site in my book :thumb: and I'm just glad to to be a growing part of it ....Happy New Year..........:type:

As one of the guys that had this crazy idea to start this place, all I can say is thanks to everyone here that makes this place what it is. We may have started it, but you all have run with it :clap:

I'm just happy you all put up with my long threads and too many pictures :eek: :D

Happy New Year everyone!

As one of the guys that had this crazy idea to start this place, all I can say is thanks to everyone here that makes this place what it is. We may have started it, but you all have run with it :clap:

I'm just happy you all put up with my long threads and too many pictures :eek: :D

Happy New Year everyone!

You can't have too many memories (pictures)... I've only been here a little over a year, but it's my first stop when I get on line... spend lots of time reading the threads... thanks for the start up and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and everyone here.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

The things that most would criticize about a forum are what have, IMHO, made FW successful. e.g. requiring real names, verifiable e-mails, velvet touch moderating.....
I belong to a bunch of forums but check into only about four daily. I have 'owned' and moderated several others. FW is far and away the best. The members are genuine and allow me to say with sincerity that Casa Fusco is always open to members.

I just realised that I joined this forum, ( and it is the only one I follow) on 02-05-2007, I can't believe it.

Looking back I see how much I've learnt from all of you, how many friends I've made/found and how it has affected my life in many ways.

This is a great forum, made by great members!!

Happy new year to you all!!