Never again

20 at once was entirely too many.

IMG_3909.jpg

I only see 19 so I assume Mrs. Steve has already wrapped a gift for someone!:rofl:
I also am interested in the clamping procedure(s) for that volume to be completed near the same time.
I envision something like a sheet of plywood top and bottom and boards on four sides then cutting the boards apart. :huh:

Awww, Why not? :rofl:

Jonathan, there's 20 in the pic. There are 5 in the farthest back group.

Very nice Steve, even for a guy with a bad thumb, :thumb:

Aloha, Tony

Mele Kalikimaka :wave:

Yep 20 total in pic. 7 clamps total, during each glue up. I would do 6 per day. Nothing like a 18" board with a 60" clamp on it. Guys got to do, what ever it takes. Think i will get a little earlier start next year.

Just for $ sake. I have right at $10 worth of lumber in each. $5 of maple and $5 of cherry. When I picked up the lumber the guy asked "how many board feet" I said $100 bucks worth of both. Should have seen his face. Never had anybody buy lumber by the dollar amount.

:wave: They look good Steve , someone will like getting these :thumb: . In the past I brought mine just by the board not the board foot . I going to have to start looking for some WALNUT 4X4's OR 6X6's where I can start milling it down to Ornament material . Merry Christmas buddy ..........:type:

Oh forgot. No drum sander here. I used chalk and a belt sander. Took awhile and had the shave off the beard to get a better seal on the respirator. The things we do. Merry Christmas everybody.