Gotta bug

Bart Leetch

Had to format my computer hard drive.
I have it back up now as you can see.
I use Firefox & also have it on my notebook.

I also have a portable DVD & want to know is it possible to
us it to transfer my bookmarks from the notebook to the other computer or is there another way to transfer bookmarks? What about keeping the book marks between computers the same so what is on one computer is the same on another?

Bart,

Not sure but I have a Add-On called Xmarks that I sync up my bookmarks on that you are supposed to be able to use if a failure happens.

You might what to check it out.

Randy

Had to format my computer hard drive.
I have it back up now as you can see.
I use Firefox & also have it on my notebook.

I also have a portable DVD & want to know is it possible to
us it to transfer my bookmarks from the notebook to the other computer or is there another way to transfer bookmarks? What about keeping the book marks between computers the same so what is on one computer is the same on another?

I used a USB jump drive to copy from one computer to another (my wife's laptop).. her laptop is a castoff from her son and the disc drive doesn't work, so to put programs on it, I copy them to the USB jump on my computer and then plug into her laptop and download the program. I should have her desk top up and running in a week or so... it works now, but I can't make it see the internet... haven't figured out that problem yet, and neither can my son, my computer guru.

I've also copied programs from my computer to a CD and then loaded to her desk top.... her desktop didn't come with microsoft office on it, so I've transferred a copy from my unit to hers using the CD.