Please accept my Christmas greetings!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
It is Christmas Day. The rush should be over. Yeah, the weather in interesting in places. And no matter what we believe, or not, Christmas is a time of love. There are those of us who revel in God's love for us. There are others who revel in the love of family and friends. And many of us do both.

The commonality is love. This forum is a place unlike many on this thing we the 'net. We are not ashamed of caring for one another, for having respect for one another, and for expecting and exhorting family values, as we share another love we have - that of woodworking, from flat to spinny and everything in between.

I have half of my services completed and the preparation for Sunday coming well in hand. I have an invitation for Christmas dinner. And I have new toys coming. Now I will take a little time to get ready for the delivery.

So my friends who have become also my family, I wish you a very Blessed Christmas, and an abundant New Year.

thanks for the kind thoughts and help your self to as many as you like carol.. and dont eat to much at the gathering this afternoon.. you got a lathe to work on coming soon and yu need to be able to move around to make things on one of those spinny things:) have a happy holiday ..:thumb::wave: