So what did you get for Christmas?

Items, although enjoyed and appreciated, were not important.
We spent Christmas with our daughter in Colorado Springs.
We are not happy that she is alone and so far away. Being with her for Christmas was important for all of us on many levels.

Frank you nailed it. Family is the most important thing. Our Christmas was a little different this year as we were missing my folks at the table. My folk and mywife's folks have been coming to out place on Christmas day for many years, but this year we had to put my mom in a nursing home for extra help after she fell a couple of days after thanksgiving. We took one of out kids to see her Christmas eve and then went back down there yesterday with the other two. She seems to be in good spirits so that is good. She seems to be getting better so may go home again in a month or two.

For Christmas I got a Kerg 3 master kit, bench cookies, depth gauge, and a magnetic light. I got the LOML a Wii which she seems to like real well.

got two great gifts this year the second one was second rate, a plane book by charles swartz:D:thumb: and the best one was a week of having my youngest daughter and her hubby stay over and have great food and some good family time puttin together a wolf shaped puzzel and seein a movie and having a dinner out together.. to those that havnt got here yet, when they go you need to make the most of the time yu have with them..when ever it happens.. shop time is good but it doesnt make up for family time ever..

You got that right Larry.... We had our whole family at our place Christmas Day. Yes very crowded and noisey, but one of the best times ever. To have all those grandkids give you hugs is worth more than money can buy. Also every body gets along so well, that makes it a pleasure to have them here.:thumb:

Items, although enjoyed and appreciated, were not important.
We spent Christmas with our daughter in Colorado Springs.
We are not happy that she is alone and so far away. Being with her for Christmas was important for all of us on many levels.

We never really got into the Christmas spirit... all the kids were scattered and we weren't able to see any of the over the holidays... 1 in CA, 1 in TX, 2 in IL (and the granddaughters) and 1 in a truck somewhere out west.
Christmas just is the same without the family around.