A few pics.

Last edited:
yuv been bust rex:D:thumb::thumb: and that finish job on those rocking horses is very nice. great shine yu got there.. the cabs are gonna spoil the misses, but it does help in the next tool purchase:rofl: and i would say the little ones might be a touch spoilt to:):D:thumb:

Thanks guys. The rocking horses were finished with water base clear satin ploy. I had never used it before and am still not sure that I really like it.
Larry, I only spoil the grandkids when I can. The cabinets worked out well, I gat a new table saw to make them. The saw and cabinet material was still cheaper that what they wanted to purchase them. I also customized the tall cabinet because it has no floor in it so the vacuum can be rolled in without lifting it in.
Darren the trophy is my wife's. She won it from having the best looking dessert at a contest from church.

Rex some great work here :thumb:, the horses are some of my favorite since I'm really a craft-e person anyway . Now the cabinets are nice too , I use to build a lot of the larger projects > but now into the smaller more detailed projects . Keep it up Rex you have some great talent :thumb:..........Marshall :type: