Happy New Year Everyone!

Stuart Ablett

We are just about 45 minutes away for 2010 here in Tokyo. I'm alone in the liquor shop right now, it has been a very quiet night, unusual for New Years Eve here, but this year has been not a good one for business. Just after midnight, my lovely wife and my two daughters and I will go to the local Shinto Shrine and ring in the new year, then to bed, no party here.

Tomorrow, we have some work to do, deliveries, then it is off to Costco, which is our family Tradition on New Years Day (No collage football on TV you know). The we are off on the 2nd to visit our friends down in Zushi, for a New Year party, we should see Alex and family there as well.

I just wanted to wish you all the very best for 2010 and thank you all for everything in 2009.

Happy New Year!

Stu

Wow, Guess I didn't realize for whatever reason you were a day ahead over there. Happy New year! May 2010 be a better business year for you Stu!

Happy New Year

What Paul said, Stu. May 2010 be the best.

(My wife and stepson (who is going to grad school in Niigata) are over in China for her Mom's 80th birthday tomorrow. So, I'll be alone starting the new year.)

Sooooo,

Hauoli Makahiki Hou.

Aloha, Tony