Meeting Don!

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Here is the proof. Don Baer and I had lunch yesterday after I picked up the big Jet Box.

Always fun to meet an Internet woodworking buddy. Also got a run down of the planned menu for the traveling troubadours for next spring!

Notice how 'troubadours' starts out like 'trouble'? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• Don Baer & me 1.jpg
    Don Baer & me 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 98
Its great you two finally had the chance to meet:thumb: I always enjoy meeting folks here from FWW:) and am really looking forward to meeting you both and everyone else we get the opportunity to meet on our journey:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Every FWW meeting experience I have had has been a tremendously positive event in my life. I hope all of you have the same reactions/experiences. I am envious of the troubadoors this summer and will live vicariously through them.

Here is the proof. Don Baer and I had lunch yesterday after I picked up the big Jet Box.

Always fun to meet an Internet woodworking buddy. Also got a run down of the planned menu for the traveling troubadours for next spring!

Notice how 'troubadours' starts out like 'trouble'? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yu must have learnt that in seminary carol:) puttin words together to have double meanings:):rofl::rofl: no wonder yu graduated from there in good standing,, you remebered what yu learnt:):thumb::thumb::rofl:

Why is it that we only worry about the things over which we have no control? :huh:

There is the matter having faith in those things (or change the things!). :)

In the matter of faith, one either steps out in faith or experiences a breach of faith. That latter is called falling in a hole!

Larry is right - breathe in; breathe out. :thumb: