I SMELL A GLOAT IN THE AIR!!

All in due time, Greg. I guess you missed the start of this.

For the others..........................It's a little foggy (Could be shrink wrap) out there but I think I can SEE that STAR going super NOVA.

Bruce

Time to Tell

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Would you believe that it's Exactly what I was looking for:

A NOVA 16-24-44 Lathe

With a Nova G3 Chuck.

Wood blank_0099.jpg

Don't get any better than that!:thumb:

Now the BAD NEWS. Can't pick it up till Monday. My son is revamping his shop and we will be hard at work till then.:dunno:

Bruce;)

Congrats, Bruce. I don't think I could wait for Monday if I were in your shoes. I'd be setting up that bad boy in the dining room if I had to. :)

Two problems with that. LOML would KILL me, if I put it up in the living room.

And, I can't get it into my van, which is full of Wiremold, Gondola shelves, and Misc. Hardware.

Finally, I'm so tired when I get home, I just sleep!

Bruce

Sorry folks, but it's going to be a while till I get it set up.

I have been helping my son remodel his computer store using new islands and wall units from a Shopco that is closed. Basically we have spent the last week tearing down what we wanted and tomorrow was to be our final day, before placing it in his shop.

This morning, everything was going GREAT, UNTIL the property owner showed up. They told him that due to some financial problems, they were selling the building where his shop is located. The age of the building does not lend itself to be left alone and the location, due to a new Krispy Kream right next door, means that it will probably be torn down and a new strip shopping center built.

Sometimes I sincerely believe that if he didn't have BAD LUCK, he wouldn't have ANY luck at all.

We're going to be spending our time looking for a new location that's affordable (YEH......Right - people around here think their property is made of GOLD)

Bruce