My creative Grandaughter

It's a whatchamacallit to go on the dohinky thingamajig she is going to design for the, oh you know where I'm going with this! Great times Gramps, cherish them! And man, turn up the heat for her, a stocking cap?!:eek: Ya'll live in Arizona, what's up? It's zero right now with 18 below F wind chill. Kind of nippy, but if you like ice fishing, it is ice making weather right now!!:thumb:

the look in her eyes says it all " you will never guess this one grandpa"

my little one makes who know what out of my glue blocks, she tells me but i dont get it, i have to make new ones every time i make doors. wouldn't trade it for the world.:thumb:

Looks just like the "napkin holder" my grand daughter makes every time she helps grandpa out in his shop :rofl:
One on one time with your grand kids is so rewarding. She is a real cutie Don :thumb:

Yesterday my daughter in Law remarked that she couldn't believe how many clamps I have and I told her I didn't have nearly enough. My grandaughter remarked that we could go to home depot and buy some. Then she said that we could also get her some wood while we were there. This morning she came running out to the shop and said Grampa., after breakfast when I get dressed we can get in your truck and go to home depot. So I guess after church I'll take her to home Depot and buy some clamps and wood..:D:thumb:
I think I am bringing her up right.

Well, took the grandaugther to Home Depot per her request but firsy we had to have lunch at McDonalds. She took me to the clamp Isle to get some clamps then over to the lumber Isle. to get her wood. while walking through the store we came across these so I had to get a picture for Dan.

Attachments

• home depot.jpg
    home depot.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 50