I just love "From Me" -- "To Me" Christmas presents!

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
The offer was much too good to pass up!

attachment.php

So this old girl gets relegated to the garage until someone comes along to adopt her like I did.

attachment.php

And this young buck gets to turn pens, and maybe the odd bowl. (I said maybe!)

Congratulations Mack! But with that one you can turn bigger things than pens!
It will be like killing flyes with a cannon.

Besides having seen the quality of your work I truly believe that it is not the lathe but the craftsman what makes a piece unique.

Enjoy it! and please post the first piece you make with it even if it is a bonker (is that the word that you use?)

congrats Mac, enjoy your new tool:) make sure the old delta has good coat of grease or wax on here she deserves that after being so faithful to you for so many years..almost thought about being a foster parent but i gathered my sense's:) congrats again ole coot:D:thumb:

congrats Mac, enjoy your new tool:) make sure the old delta has good coat of grease or wax on here she deserves that after being so faithful to you for so many years..almost thought about being a foster parent but i gathered my sense's:) congrats again ole coot:D:thumb:

Be carefull Lary you keep getting closer to the edge.:eek:

Congratulations on the new Lathe Mack. Glad to see its now in its working place. Now lets see you do a nice bowl on that machine to do it justice. :D:thumb:

By the way Mack my pen is getting rave reviews from everyone i show it to. :thumb: I been a bad boy boasting with it all Festive season.:rofl:

With a specifically designed center rest (probably two of them) a custom made mandrel, you could turn 4-6 pens on that baby at one time!!!!! That Delta is no slouch in anyone's book, but the mayo you just put in the shop, :eek::eek: smooth doesn't even describe it! Congrats Mack!