unfriendly visitors

Frank Fusco

Bad enough battling the elements yesterday.
But, last night many buzzards decided to roost in trees near the house and just watch us. There were many more than are in the pic.
Were they trying to tell us something? Very eerie. :eek:

Attachments

• buzzards small.jpg
    buzzards small.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 69
A Mouse must be dead close by. :rofl:

Frank I was sitting in my tree stand one day and about the same amount decided to land in a mid size popular, dump birds got tangled up could not get their wings out of the w3ay of limbs and many fell to the ground. Very circus like I was :rofl::rofl::rofl: well in my stand anyway.

It's weird when birds do that. For three days in a row last month there were hundreds of crows landing on the ground and in the trees around my house. I've never seen (or heard) anything like this before:eek:

It's weird when birds do that. For three days in a row last month there were hundreds of crows landing on the ground and in the trees around my house. I've never seen (or heard) anything like this before:eek:

What they did is normal behaviour. They do roost every night but usually it is not seen because they are in the woods and it is nearly dark.
What is unusual is that I was able to capture some pictures minutes before total darkness.