secret compartment keychain bushings

allen levine

I only have 2 kits for this stye keychain, and its a 10mm tube.
My question, I dont have the exact bushings for this kit, can I improvise with another set of 10 mm pen bushings? Can I just leave a little fatter and then come down by sight or calibers with some sandpaper if Im not sure and guesstimate? They are for me.

I only have 2 kits for this stye keychain, and its a 10mm tube.
My question, I dont have the exact bushings for this kit, can I improvise with another set of 10 mm pen bushings? Can I just leave a little fatter and then come down by sight or calibers with some sandpaper if Im not sure and guesstimate? They are for me.

Or do a 'no mandrel' turning and the caliper thing.
BTW, I carry one and think it is the handiest thing since pop open beer cans came along.

its been just too cold to even attempt to do any work out there.
I really wanted to get some pens done this week and knock off those 2 keychains.
I have 28 pen kits waiting for me. Thats alot for a guy that thought hed never make more than 2 pens.

its been just too cold to even attempt to do any work out there.
I really wanted to get some pens done this week and knock off those 2 keychains.
I have 28 pen kits waiting for me. Thats alot for a guy that thought hed never make more than 2 pens.

Well it just wouldn't be neighborly of me if I didn't offer to let you send those pen kits to me.:rofl::rofl:
That way your lathe will be freed up so you can turn the key chains:thumb::rofl::rofl: