Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Hand Tool Event
January 29th and 30th
Friday, noon-6PM
Saturday, 10AM-5PM
Cerritos Community College
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk. CA 90703

Cheers,

Do they offer free shipping for anything ordered at one of their tool events? I want to get a couple of replacement blades from them and I'l wait until the event if that's true.

Mike

Do they offer free shipping for anything ordered at one of their tool events? I want to get a couple of replacement blades from them and I'l wait until the event if that's true.

Mike

Yes, they do. You will have to pay sales tax (if applicable to your state) and they do not offer discounts as they did in the past at the Woodworking Shows. I generally buy from Craftsman Studio because I do not pay tax and the shipping is free for all orders over $75 (not a problem with Lie Nielsen products). Only problem is, they don't carry the lastest new items from Lie Nielsen.

I attended the hand tool event at Port Townsend. I will probably go the Seattle one, but if I buy any, it will be at the Portland event (no sales tax there!).

Just as info, I worked the event in Austin, TX, and if you order something at the show, and we ship it to you, you get free shipping and pay no Tax. You only have to pay the Tax if you take the item with you at the show.

Hope this helps,

Lee