Antler Tool Desk Set

I have kind of gotten known to turn antler around here. So had to create a display for the conservation club for the fair last year. Here is one piece that caught a lot of attention and created a lot of discussion. It is an antler tool set for the desktop. Large phillips and large straight screwdriver on one side, small phillips and small straight screwdriver on the other side. Had this antler had longer brow tines, a red pen and a black pen would have been added. It is in the rough. Had it out the other day for a display for a possible client. Thought you might enjoy seeing it.

Antler Tool set I.jpg

Antler Tool set II.jpg

Antler Tool set III.jpg

Sold three forty dollar antler pens. :thumb::D:thumb: It was on the Monday after Christmas, he needed them that Thursday, so I got them completed on Tuesday, delivered on Wednesday and he was very happy!!! Man I hate manning a booth. Got to figure out how to sell without having to do the whole day sale thing, face to face, I hate talking about myself and what pen possibilities exist. :eek: Maybe after I retire from teaching I will not feel the need to be alone on the farm with family and will reach out for opportunities to talk with others. We'll see in ten years, unless my job goes South.