It's Friday So what are your weekend plans

Sorry to hear the news Alan. I hope you and all the others find work or other prosperous ventures soon.

This weekend I'll be changing oil in my wife's car, u-joints on the Tahoe as well as a few other parts that need fixed. Need to clear out the garage a bit and take some things to storage. Sunday dinner with the kids as always.

Blew a tire on the front of the Oliver feeding cows two nights ago. Got a new tire and tube on today. Bought a 7' blade for the back of it (first tractor I have owned with 3 pt.). We have over 12" of snow on the level right now, still snowing, we are told we could get 1-20" (yep 20") depending on where the wind blows the lake effect snow. Anyway, got to feed cows, plow the drive, feed and water horses as they are calling for -10 Saturday night with no wind chill. Want to get all feeding done tomorrow in daylight before the temp starts dropping. It is a whopping 26 degrees now! Then have the kerosene heater running so shop should be warmed up, plan on doing something in there. :huh::dunno:

Oh Tom, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!!!

Will you all let me in on the secret hand shake!:rofl:

Last I heard, it was two fist bumps, then a high five, followed by that wiggly finger thing. :D

I need to do some shop cleanup and also unload 1000 pounds or so of turning wood out of my pickup. No pics until tomorrow, but I grabbed a load today. A local firewood lot is apparently closing down. The gate was open today and they had a big sign that said Free Wood. I obliged. :p I'll probably get some of it cut up and processed Saturday...maybe even rough out a thing or two. Also need to do a windshield repair on LOML's car. She got a start chip the other day, so I'm gonna patch it before it grows.

Sunday will be "take the Christmas lights down" day. Looks like I'll be braving the 75º temps while I'm out there on the roof. Fortunately, it doesn't look like I'll need to use the snowshoes while I'm up on the roof. :rofl:

Well, The picture is from yesterday at noon, when it was 18 degrees.

It was 13 degrees this morning.

So it's 40 mins on the nordic track and then shop time. My basement shop stays at 55 but with a couple of small heaters, lights and equipment running, it will get to 65 which is just fine for working.

I am working on a grinder attachement. Pictures later.

( I know this isn't really snow for most of you, but it's Atlanta :eek: )

IMG_3545.JPG

Some more snow removal this morning...then I have a few hours to do whatever I want...wish the temp would get out of the single digits so I could enjoy the shop...oh well, I have a few things inside the house that need attention. Tomorrow, 20 degrees! :eek: It's shop time!