my new Terrco

Frank Fusco

I just set up my Terrco F200A duplicator. With it I'll be able to do 2D flat signs, vertical objects and bigger/longer items like gun stocks. The gun stocks may be my main focus as a side income. A good friend with engineering and machine shop experience helped me. It took all day and I never would have accomplished it by myself, he understood what the pro-level instructions said and really meant.
Unfortunately, it will not fit where I intended in my shop. :( Anyone have some wall stretchers they can lend me?
Pictures later.

Bump.............

What, it's tomorrow here, and I still don't see dem pics...... :huh:

If you find some wall stretchers, send them my way, I could use them ;) :D

Congrats on the new tool! :thumb:

Bump.............

What, it's tomorrow here, and I still don't see dem pics...... :huh:

If you find some wall stretchers, send them my way, I could use them ;) :D

Congrats on the new tool! :thumb:

Need to clear some clutter out of the way, then pics.
Stu, I am rapidly 'dungeonizing' my small shop. Adding a 4'X6' piece into an already crowded 14'X21' shop space is taking some ingenuity.

OK, here's pictures

The unit involves two large swing arms that are counter-balanced by sand in the hollow cross pieces. There were two problems with that. First, the sand was more like gravel and couldn't be poured into the hole. Second, the lower arm needed more weight after we used up all the sand, note the two large 'c' clamps, those are for weight. I'll do something different later. Still haven't used it, that will come later after reading the book and experimenting.

Attachments

• terrco 1.jpg
    terrco 1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 20
  • terrco 2.jpg
    terrco 2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 20