Welcome to the Giveaways, Contests, and Swaps Forum!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Well, as the name implies, this forum is intended for the periodic giveaways, contests and swaps that happen here at Family Woodworking. Since some of these events cross over into several disciplines (flatwork, woodturning, hand tools, etc.) it was decided by the Forum Staff to add a special place for all of these things.

I've set up the forum...now the mods can start moving threads here as they see fit, and all the members can start using this area as the go-to place for giveaways, contests, and swaps. :thumb:

so are you saying that those that started past threads need to post them here or just the ones from now on???

I'm suggesting if any of the Mods happens to see or remember an older thread (by anybody) that would fit under this category, they should go ahead and move it here. (I found a couple and moved them already.) That'll help folks see the types of threads this part of the forum is intended for. Moving old threads to a new location isn't a problem, since the forum software automatically leaves a redirection link in the location of the original thread, so people will still be able to find it.

And yeppers, any new threads for giveaways, contests or swaps should be started here. :thumb:

ok , i will take care of my past thread then and put it where it belongs. EDIT(i see that it was already done ,,thanks for doing it.)

Last edited: