tn_shop 014.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 233
  • tn_shop 013.JPG
    tn_shop 013.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 217
  • tn_shop 012.JPG
    tn_shop 012.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 217
Well Chuck, you can't climb a ladder if you don't put a foot on the first step, and that you've done it already, so go for the next one:thumb:

BTW On the third pic, is that a paint booth what you have there? Does it have aspiration system plus water curtain?

Dang...I can see the floor in every picture. (Just barely in the first one, though.)

When you get done, you can come over and do my shop. :D

Toni that is a wet both. I paned in a tub for the bench and ran a deain out the bottom. The tile saw and a unused gem grinder are in threr. Along with the drill press which also has a water cooling system for drilling rock.

I just assumed he found some barley pops left over from Larry's visit, reason why he was so congenial and let us look around! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Get everything put away, will take longer to do the next project cause you won't remember where everything is!!:eek::rofl:

I just assumed he found some barley pops left over from Larry's visit, reason why he was so congenial and let us look around! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Get everything put away, will take longer to do the next project cause you won't remember where everything is!!:eek::rofl:

True but on the up side I found the set of jointer knifes I knew I had. Almost bought a new set so I could change them but passed because I knew I had a set. I just didn't know where. Now if I could just put my hands on the jig to change them with.:huh::dunno:

Ok so the cleaning is done. Once every five years rather it needs it or not maybe just a bit too long.:thumb::rofl::rofl:
There is some dump that needs to go and the floor swept for the 100th time.:thumb:
And one or six items that still need a home but they will find one.
And scents you guys don't like my picture taking skills you'll all have to wait till KaLea takes some. She even got moved from her one shelf to almost a whole wall of shelves. I gave her 2 and she kinda took 4:thumb::rofl::rofl:

Give 'em an inch and they take a mile!!!:D:D don't tell KaLea I said that!:eek:

Except what my dear darling husband failed to mention is that a good portion of that wood that I moved is what he uses for cutting boards... and a bunch of apple that got cut up and put in my area and *all* the pen blanks etc etc etc. What *I* use for hair forks could be consolidated to *one* shelf if it needed to be :p