My first yellow arrived in my shop today.

Bart Leetch

The door dogs went off & when I went to the door there was a man in brown with a package.
When I opened the package there is was a bright Yellow Remanufactured DeWalt 621 plunge router. This thing doesn't have a mark on it.

Next week from The Router Man Pat Warner a pair of subbases one offset for the PC690 fixed & a round centered subbase for the DW621 so it won't be so tippy.

I plan on putting the PC 690 plung on my Eureka super EZ guide system.

So without further ado Here it is, I think you'll be able to spot it with no problem.

See if you can figure out how many routers & trimmers are in the pic & maybe even the brands.

Attachments

• 6 Routers 2 trimmers 2a.jpg
    6 Routers 2 trimmers 2a.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
So I told the LOML how many routers I have & then had to tell her I got the first 2 10 years ago almost free then a Rockwell trimmer free then 7 years ago 1 big plunge used free then this year a fixed base free as a promo. So I've really only purchased a PC693 & a PC690 VS & the Ryobi 18V & now the DW621.

The 621 is a nice router. Before I started using it permanently on the FMT, I put that Pat Warner sub-base and it became a whole nuther machine.

Oh Wow Bart I was feeling bad with having two. :rofl: Boy i need guys like you around to show LOML what tool collecting is all about. I wont even ask what you do with all of them. :D:thumb: Nice collection.

I have it as well, and yes it is tippy, apart from that I'm happy with it, care has to be taken that wood dust doesn't get into the collet locking button, or it is impossible to press it down to lock the shaft and release the collet, and dust builds up in there quite quickly if no vacuum is used.

Pat Warner's subbases is one of the things I'd like to have but he his so difficult to please as far as payment from overseas is concerned that I've decided to make my own one of these days.