place holder for hippy thread

Was it offensive -- ??

offensive
adjective
1 |əˈfensiv| causing someone to feel deeply hurt, upset, or angry : the allegations made are deeply offensive to us | offensive language.
• (of a sight or smell) disgusting; repulsive : an offensive odor.

I think he was just venting or a small rant.

I apologize for the offensive nature of my post - I'd just returned from a social gathering where a combination of drug use and general idiocy had caused a huge amount of hurt to myself and others. As a college student, I often feel like the only sober and responsible individual in a teeming horde of stoned-out buffoons, and it really gets to you.

joseph,
hope no offence was taken?
you have the option of editing your thread to abide by the coc if you so choose?
feel free to p/m any mod and we will send you the original if you like.

joseph,
hope no offence was taken?
you have the option of editing your thread to abide by the coc if you so choose?
feel free to p/m any mod and we will send you the original if you like.

Don't worry about it - it was just an unneccessary rant.

I do, however, hope that my disapproval of drug abuse is considered appropriate under forum rules. ;)

next time joe, just pm one of us and we can listen, rather than share it amongst all:) drugs arent good for anyone. and that can go towards anything that was taken in excess. and all of us do that at some time in our life. just look at the ones that you know that arent buffons and spend more time with them.

next time joe, just pm one of us and we can listen, rather than share it amongst all:) drugs arent good for anyone. and that can go towards anything that was taken in excess. and all of us do that at some time in our life. just look at the ones that you know that arent buffons and spend more time with them.

i figgerd i can git jes as silly witout drugs or alky, lived a good, cleen life here.:D:thumb: only overindulginse i guess is the wife's cookin. sis in law sez i've probibly gained a pound or three... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shucks, I was out of town and didn't get a chance to be offended... haven't been ofended in quite a few days and need a fix... :( you snooze you loose )

I apologize for the offensive nature of my post - I'd just returned from a social gathering where a combination of drug use and general idiocy had caused a huge amount of hurt to myself and others. As a college student, I often feel like the only sober and responsible individual in a teeming horde of stoned-out buffoons, and it really gets to you.

Apology not necessary. I don't believe anyone was offended. As others have mentioned, the thread strayed a teensy bit over the COC line.
Sumptin' like getting a warning for 1 mph over the limit.
BTW, from what I remember, I believe I agree with most of what you said.
BTW #2: Showing up late to a party where everyone is already plastered is an eye opening, albeit, boring experience.