Propane heater in the shop

Lets see it's almost the end of the month. So you order a heater on Monday the 25th. It takes 2 weeks to get. Than it takes 1 week for the plumber to get there and run the gas. That puts us in the last week of February with an average day time temp of 68 in NM so say the web. At those temps no need for a heater any more.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Waiting on the plumber TODAY! But the weather may put him off some. Weather has really been crappy. Went to bed at 6 PM last night. Power was off, it was dark, and getting colder in the house. :doh:

More snow overnight and more coming. Quite unusual for this much around these parts. I may not be able to get over the Rim to get to church on Sunday. They're at 5 FEET and more coming. Roads were closed last night - state highways as well as the Interstate. :eek:

As for the temperatures in a month, I can only hope for such balmy weather, but, alas, I am in Arizona, not New Mexico, and I am in the mountains, not the desert. :(

And, Larry, my jammies are too fuzzy to wear while turning. I'd never get the shavings off. :rofl::rofl:

Hey Carol, 5 ft. of snow? I could probably get your application to the right people to get ya named eh onerary yooper. I've seen 4-5 ft. snow by Christmas up there and it don't go away 'till May. The saying up there is "we have 4 seasons, Winter, Winter, Winter, and 3 weeks of rough sledding." :wave: You can at least always put more clothes on.

I've had to leave for a while. Power has been out for three days. Power company said lines are going down faster than they can get hings back up due to the winds. Water pressure dropped to nothing due to no power to the water company's pumps. It was time to go.

I lost two 40' telephone size trees in the back yard. When the plows finally got my road plowed yesterday, I bailed to a friend's house in Payson. Highways closed all over the place. Could not get to my church this morning. I am going to try to get home tomorrow to see what the situation is and to check on the cat.

Waiting on the plumber will take a while longer, :)

I've had to leave for a while. Power has been out for three days. Power company said lines are going down faster than they can get hings back up due to the winds. Water pressure dropped to nothing due to no power to the water company's pumps. It was time to go.

I lost two 40' telephone size trees in the back yard. When the plows finally got my road plowed yesterday, I bailed to a friend's house in Payson. Highways closed all over the place. Could not get to my church this morning. I am going to try to get home tomorrow to see what the situation is and to check on the cat.

Waiting on the plumber will take a while longer, :)

Carol, sorry to hear about what you're going thru. Many in IA are going thru the same because of ice storms. Hope it all ends soon.

I do see something good out of this...sounds like you have some green wood to turn now! Stay warm! :thumb: