Making room in shop for more turning stuff

Tony Greenway

Everything looks new or near new. FOR SALE OR TRADE FOR TURNING TOOLS / ACCESSORIES

1st up is the 'original' VERITAS BEADING TOOL used just once. It is solid maple and brass with hardened steel knives. It is used to produce fine molding details by hand. Adjustable...$55 shipped

2nd is Pasload Model IMCT cordless framing nail gun used very little. It comes with a case, charger, 2 batteries, owners manuals and a few partially filled gas canisters...$240 shipped

3rd is a Porter Cable model 555 Biscuit joiner. It comes with an adjustable angle fence, tools, metal case, and a few biscuits...$110 shipped

4th is a Cove Raised Panel Router Cutter with a 1/2" shank and ball bearing. It is 3 1/2" in diameter. It has been professionally sharpened and is still coated with the wax from the sharpening service...$75 shipped (this is not one of those cheap throw-away import bits)

Also selling several brand name INDUSTRIAL QUALITY Shaper Cutters-most are 'NEW in BOX'
contact for details and pricing

All shipping is to the continental USA

Attachments

• shop tools 013.jpg
    shop tools 013.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 63
  • shop tools 014.jpg
    shop tools 014.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 49
  • shop tools 001.jpg
    shop tools 001.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 46
  • shop tools 002.jpg
    shop tools 002.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 44
  • shop tools 012.jpg
    shop tools 012.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 54
  • shop tools 011.jpg
    shop tools 011.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 44
  • shop tools 019.jpg
    shop tools 019.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 47
  • shop tools 025.jpg
    shop tools 025.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 42
  • shop tools 018.jpg
    shop tools 018.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
PRICES REDUCED

1st up is the 'original' VERITAS BEADING TOOL used just once. It is solid maple and brass with hardened steel knives. It is used to produce fine molding details by hand. Adjustable...$55 shipped / now $45 shippedSOLD

2nd is Pasload Model IMCT cordless framing nail gun used very little. It comes with a case, charger, 2 batteries, owners manuals and a few partially filled gas canisters...$240 shipped / now $220 ShippedSOLD

3rd is a Porter Cable model 555 Biscuit joiner. It comes with an adjustable angle fence, tools, metal case, and a few biscuits...$110 shipped / now $100 shipped SOLD

4th is a Cove Raised Panel Router Cutter with a 1/2" shank and ball bearing. It is 3 1/2" in diameter. It has been professionally sharpened and is still coated with the wax from the sharpening service...$75 shipped SOLD

All shipping is to the continental USA

Last edited:
Hi Tony,
SOLD to the Vertias Beading Tool if it is still avaiable. I just saw your post and I am talking with Grizzly who is very interested in it. He wasn't able to get to his computer sooner and asked me to check into it for him. He is able to do PayPal or a bank check in the mail. Please let me know. Thanks!!!!