left side varnished.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 27
  • bottom of top varnished.JPG
    bottom of top varnished.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 23
  • door backs varnished.JPG
    door backs varnished.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 21
well, today the odd first coat of varnish was ready, and i attached the top to the base and varnished the top, and the door fronts. tomorrow i'll be giving it a light touchup with 220 and giving it it's second coat.

Attachments

• door fronts varnished.JPG
    door fronts varnished.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 18
  • top attached and varnished.JPG
    top attached and varnished.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 25
well, the fun is almost over.:( i put the last coat of varnish on it today. all that's left now is to put the doors on, put the knobs on the doors, give it a good hit with pledge, move it out to the family area for some nice last pics before my friend picks it up. :thumb: then it's on to the coffee table! :)

well dano i havnt been much for mahogany and your Brazilian cherry which i think is a relative of mahogany has convinced me to look at it as possible choice for a future project.. well done and very purty grain in your table..:thumb::thumb:

another project completed!:D:thumb: my friend came over today and picked it up. he was very happy with it, and i was happy with his check...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
(the candle holders are his too, they are from the tutorial. my sister liked them so much, she bought a set of the good ones today.)

Attachments

• finished table 1.JPG
    finished table 1.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 22
  • finished table 2.JPG
    finished table 2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 25
another project completed!:D:thumb: my friend came over today and picked it up. he was very happy with it, and i was happy with his check...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
(the candle holders are his too, they are from the tutorial. my sister liked them so much, she bought a set of the good ones today.)

so what are the bad ones going for peanuts or pretzels:):rofl::rofl: that is still some amazing grain going on in that table dan:thumb::thumb: