OK it another friday so what cooken.

I hope to get finished with the mobile base for the new saw. Probably won't get totally finished, but I'm going to make a stab at it. Depends on how many times TLOML changes my plans.:rolleyes: I'd sure like to get it at the right level with my other horizontal surfaces so I can use it!! Jim.

Well having passed inspection I hope for some shop time this weekend. I spent last weekend spring cleaning so as to impress the possie.

Now i can go and mess it all up:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like Rob, I passed an inspection as well, so I'll be able to get my fireplace corner drywalled and start putting the stone veneer face on it. Really looking forward to it!

Oldest daughter's birthday tomorrow, she loves the color green.:D Have a camo blank and another BRIGHT green blank, gonna turn her a couple of pens. Danggone,:huh: where does the time go???:dunno: She'll be 22 tomorrow!!!:eek::eek: Hey Chuck, she is part of the reason for the gray beard!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nephew's birthday party tomorrow... Sunday shop time...hoping to get some stuff up on a cleat system and make enough room for a new workbench I traded some other storage cabinets with my dad for.

Well I am off this afternoon so that I can work tomorrow morning. We got out hours cut because of it being slow and they don't want to pay the overtime. The overtime will start in a couple of months when the grass starts to green up. I am working on some caskets this afternoon when I get off the putor.

Work in the shop, as usual Saturday. Need to finish up the base for the free lathe. Then work on base for bandsaw. Thinking I have a good height picked out. Sun Church and haul more calves to market. Maybe watch a little football if time permits.

Saturday: Put a coat of finish (Minwax polyshades -- uggg!!! :() on the endtable I built a couple of weeks past. And, I think I'll also start the organization of my nuts, screws and misc. hardware that I've accumulated over the past 20 years or so into a couple of organizer systems I picked up at Harbor Freight.

Sunday: Perhaps get a haircut and go visit my mom. As a recent widow she's doing pretty well but I still worry.