Stihl MS 250

Nick Clayton

Stihl model MS 250 w/ a 16” bar and RMC3 chain. Bought in 2009 and ran about 4 tanks of gas through it. This saw is in like new condition and comes with the spark plug/chain tension tool, carburetor screwdriver, bar scabbard, and owner’s manual. As you can see from the photos the saw is well cared for and has never seen dirt. I’m selling because I need a larger saw and SWMBO says I cannot have two….

Price is firm at $250.00 which is 26% less than what you would pay at a dealer. If you would like images please email and I will send them out to you.

I'm located in Sudbury, MA. I will not ship the saw, but will travel a reasonable distance (50 miles) to meet you half way.
P1020989RS.JPG

P1020990RS.JPG

P1020991RS.JPG

P1020993RS.JPG

Last edited:
Nick, I don't know how much bigger of a saw you are looking at, or if it is a longer bar length, but you can put a longer bar on that saw for the occasional wide log. Price of bar and chain is cheaper than a new saw that is to large for a lot of work. Just putting in my 2 cents. Good looking saw.

Thanks John,

I would agree with all of your points, but I would like to start using an alaskan mill and this saw is just not the one for that type of use.