we need a trash tread

If you're referring to what I think you are, I'm pretty sure any discussion about it would break pretty much every "No Politics" rule we've got. ;) We'd all be wise to just step away from the temptation. :)

maybe we should talk about watching paint dry, or saw dust float through the air, or stripper work on a finish. I could think about getting my Supreme Court finished up in my office. Very seldom do I have someone come into the shop and bash my guys and when they do I get a little P's Off and let them know where the door is. A lot of work has gone into setting up my Office and I think that it should command a great deal of respect !

Attachments

• IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 63
maybe we should talk about watching paint dry, or saw dust float through the air, or stripper work on a finish. I could think about getting my Supreme Court finished up in my office. Very seldom do I have someone come into the shop and bash my guys and when they do I get a little P's Off and let them know where the door is. A lot of work has gone into setting up my Office and I think that it should command a great deal of respect !

No thanks on the paint drying...That's about all I got accomplished last weekend in the shop. I need about 8 hours to watch the 40 minutes worth of painting I still need to do so I can get the mobile base under the new saw.:rolleyes: Jim.

Do you ever get the feeling that you are being watched ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you ever get the feeling that you are being watched ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No I have my backs to them but you should see some of the looks on customers as they walk in the door. LOL I did have one peta lady come in almost puled and went running. That was cool. LOL young boys who come in with there mom's are in awl and guys what to learn to hunt if they don't already.

But back on track. I never DISS my boy's, well not in public, I am very disatisfied with one of the mounts though. :D