I now pronounce you Husband & Wife

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
I suppose there's a story why the guy gets Black and the gal gets White. I have no idea what that might be! I can only think it has something to do with Purity or whatever!

attachment.php

The style of pens are Canadiana Rollerballs, Alternative Ivory & Ebony, with platings of Titanium Gold & Sterling for the lady, and Sterling & Titanium Gold for the man.

Mack, as usual, those are beautiful!
I have found ebony to be my toughest challenge. If I don't split it drilling it, it seems to develop cracks later after being turned (week to a month later). I love the looks of it when finished, I have a couple of antler/ebony segmented pens. Those are just outstanding pens.

Beautiful pens. Whose alt ivory did you use?
Personally, I don't believe I would even try making an ebony pen. Stuff is too expensive and risky.
The one wedding set I made, both pens were white. Did I do something wrong? I noted that shortly after the wedding she developed a limp and now has to use a cane. :eek:

a couple that writes together stays together?

whoa mack, your pens are so sweet.
(cant ya see in 15 years down the road, mack sold dozens of these type sets and couples are arguing, ok, you keep the toyota, I get the pens)