Dewalt 735 planer

If that's a 735 that's near half off.
I have mine hooked up to air:thumb:
What a mess it makes. The amount of planing determines the thickness of the new shop carpet.:thumb::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I'm jealous I paid 350 for mine used and thought I had done good:thumb::rofl:
But one did show up new in the box on CL yesterday for 450 and about an hour later another one showed up for 500.

Chuck, you did do good at the time. I will say, I have no problem with someone buying a tool off CL or Ebay, fixing it up and reselling for a profit, but I do have a problem with the ones that see these type of deals and cleaning out the store, eliminating the chance for others. Just me, I know others will not agree. Just looked on CL, One nib for 450 and one for 525

Last edited:
A bit more than half, list was 699, Amazon has them at 649.:thumb: I will say, the clerk that helped me even made the comment that I should buy both and put one on CL or Ebay, Best to let some other woodworker get the same deal I did.

i dont need one but i just went and checked there home page and they are at $429.00 you must have had a specail store deal...

i dont need one but i just went and checked there home page and they are at $429.00 you must have had a specail store deal...
nope, I have seen it posted from the east coast to the west, I think HD is no longer going to carry the 735. I checked the homepage yesterday and it was no longer listed, just the 734, Maybe they changed their mind :doh:Just looked and they only have the 734 listed at 429.

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if HD dropped the 735. Face it Joe Home owner doesn't know the difference between the 734 and the 735 except the 200 bucks they are going to save by getting the 734. And really for Joe H. it's the machine to go with. So I bet the 735 sat on the shelf to long for there liking.

I would say so. I don't have a stand for mine, it is a bench troll. :thumb:
It lives under the bench until it's needed. When it's in use it lives on the bench.:thumb:
You could build one for about half that in materials and a days time.:thumb:
So depending on what you put on your time for value and what you want to spend a hundred bucks on.:thumb:

Thanks Jay and Chuck. The stand I built for the Delta took me all day and it's not mobile ! I have not taken the 735 out of the box yet but just taking it out of the truck I can tell I don't want to be lifting this thing up and down to use it. I AM getting older :(

I keep my 735 on a lift table and roll it away under the mitre saw when not in use, and I never have to lift it. Pump up the table to work table height, slide it over,I love my lift table.

SCOTT HEARD ABOUT THIS DEAL HAVE TRIED ALL DEPOTS IN PHILA AREA AND CANT FIND ONE IM JEALOUS ANYONE SEEING ONE IN PA NJ DEL ETC PLEASE GIVE A SHOUT

POPS