And so it begins

Mugs

No not a one.:(

Well you could sell one to me if you'd check your PM. I think I sent a request, just need to confirm price and where to send payment.:thumb:

Sorry about the lousy weekend.:(

My wife & I are doing a show at our local arboretum this weekend. This is a new part of their annual Plant Sale. Hoping for good weather. Luckily it's only about a half hour from home.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Unbelievable :huh: :dunno:

Man i feel bad for you.:(

It's ok Rob don't feel bad....
the best thing about multi-weekend events is that you have more than one shot to do well.
I have decided that last weekend was getting the bad weather out of the way, giving everyone a chance to get their stuff set up right... testing our patience a little and giving the faire management a chance to work out some kinks as well as deal with a bunch of hassle right up front and out of the way. Everyone likes smooth sailing, but sometimes it is good to have to work through but stuff right away so you can find the things you may not have thought about before.

The next 2 weekends should be fantastic.... especially with the weather forecast for this weekend.. perfect weather to be outside with food, entertainment a couple of beers and a good joust!

And Don... Chucky will hopefully be getting back to you and anyone else who pm'd about mugs this evening so I can send invoices and if possible ship mugs out tomorrow morning before we head back to faire.

Thanks K

Can you have Chuck clear out some meaasages from his PM file? I tried to respond to one of his PMs and got an "exceeded message quota" notice. It won't let me send my mesage.

Hope you have a better weekend this time.

Can you have Chuck clear out some meaasages from his PM file? I tried to respond to one of his PMs and got an "exceeded message quota" notice. It won't let me send my mesage.

Hope you have a better weekend this time.

I made some room Don:thumb: