Joined the Club

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
[Rant on] Well, It's been a surprising day, and I thought it would never happen. Just goes to show what a new greedy president of the company can do to a whole lot of good folks. [Rant off...maybe]

Anyway, I'm looking forward to helping my wife build her client portfolio and do what she needs done for now. She just asked what I wanted for dinner....I think I'm going to have a nice steak and some barley pop to get the party started. :wave:

That is one club that I hope stops expanding and the membership turns to zero. Sad and sorry news for you Darren. I hope the best for you and that things turn around quickly for you and all others in this club.

Perhaps sharing what type of work you're looking for may result in someone from the family offering a referral. :)

The company I work for has grown each of the past three years. I'm on the cusp of convincing my boss to let me hire someone...I think.

Keep your chins up guys. There are companies out there doing well.

Perhaps sharing what type of work you're looking for may result in someone from the family offering a referral. :)

Whoaaa! That may be way too open for this forum. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually, I'm looking forward to helping my wife. She does site selection for companies that are looking for conference space and blocks of hotel rooms for their events. She's done very well, but needs help on the prospecting side. I'm pretty good at "googling" and research, so I'm hoping to land her some good new prospects.

Thanks all :wave:

Sorry to hear about the change Darren,

but more importantly,

YOU MEAN WE CAN USE ANIMATED GIFS for our AVATARS!!!

I'm still trying to figure out what the meaning is behind Darrens.

Ok, the stripped screw head I get...

The ant, and the exploding grains are still confusing me...

I'm still trying to figure out what the meaning is behind Darrens.

Ok, the stripped screw head I get...

The ant, and the exploding grains are still confusing me...

The last was some flowers their pollen pods (don't know the technical name). I did a bunch of macros a while back and was just playing with Image Ready to see what I could do with animation. The ant was very small, if you look closely you can see the pattern in the Formica top it was on. If you do want to use gifs, I think you have to host them on your own server. When you import using the browse button it appears that vBulletin imports it as a jpeg.

If you do want to use gifs, I think you have to host them on your own server. When you import using the browse button it appears that vBulletin imports it as a jpeg.

I've loaded a smaller version of this Choc_Vanilla_Med.gif directly into my CP. Hmmm ... the thumbnail doesn't spin, but does when you click on it. :)