they arent all stuffed animals and wax

allen levine

although this one would be kinda scary if it were stuffed animals and wax figures.
gotta love the big apple.

if someone can open the picture here, sorry, I cant seem to get it to open, it was a cellphone pic I used.

Attachments

• museum.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
:rofl:Allen. You're the last person in the world that I would have thought had so much free time as to visit there!:rofl:

Or, is the fact that is a museum mean that its for us older folk?:huh::dunno::rofl:

free time? I got up at 6:20 today after 9 hours of house painting yesterday.
I could barely move my legs from standing on a ladder most of yesterday and sunday.
Its toy fair next week at the Javits convention center, so I went into the city to visit some toy wholesalers(and get admission passes) and make some orders. Ill be back next week, I just wanted to see what they had in stock before the big crush.
That museum is across the street.
I got home at 2:30 and finished painting the kitchen. ONe more room to go, and I can start the crown moldings.
I havent sorted through my last wood purchase yet, its laying all over the place(Jim is my witness, he had to help me move some of it just to get into the garage).
I just thought the museum had a nice name.

Last edited:
Aw man, it must be new. I don't remember that place the any of the times I was at Javits Center. :( I'd have been all over that. :D (For educational purposes, I assure you.) :rofl: