Got any good bandsaw pictures?

I'm getting ready to put my book together and need some pictures of bandsaws or any thing related to bandsaws (not bandsawn projects though - the saws themselves) In order to publish them I have to have written permission from the person who took the picture so be sure to include a note to that effect, along with whatever information you want to appear in the book's credits. I'm new at this and just finding out that copyright laws are pretty stringent so I can't just use any old picture I get off the internet and a lot of guys aren't as free with their graphics as I've been. I can use any pictures of any saw, if they're yours to give, but Old Arn shots would be especially interesting if you've got some. It's kind of a history-of-the-development thing. Thanks for whatever help you can lend. E-mail to falbergsawco@bresnan.net

Hey William I am more than happy to make my saw famous.:rofl: Just not sure you be wanting a picture of a Delta 14" bandsaw they as common as it gets.

Let me know and i would happy to oblige you with a point and shoot 4 megapixels picture. The saw will have some dust on it if thats ok cause its used often.

I cannot help in the old iron area as then we would have to cross into hand tools.:D

Hey William I am more than happy to make my saw famous.:rofl: Just not sure you be wanting a picture of a Delta 14" bandsaw they as common as it gets.

Let me know and i would happy to oblige you with a point and shoot 4 megapixels picture. The saw will have some dust on it if thats ok cause its used often.

I cannot help in the old iron area as then we would have to cross into hand tools.:D

That's perfect Rob. Send it. It'll serve as the poster child for 14" Delta's. Have you got a close-up of the tension slide? Send as big and as fat a file as you've got. I can take 10 Meg. Sent it to my e-mail falbergsawco@bresnan.net . I'm waiting to get some kind of form to make it legal but get me your name, address and e-mail and how you want the credits to read. I don't know if it'll make your saw famous but it makes me feel great already.

Thanks again, Bill