Could you be as nuts as me?

Rob Keeble

I was just searching through MacMasters Carr website for a specific washer to help Wesley and got wondering how great it would be to wander around their warehouse and pick around in the bins whatever you want.:rofl::D:thumb:

What a good time that would be:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It could take months and I would need several trucks to take home all the trinkets.:thumb:

I come up with some of my best stuff poking through the parts aisle at Edmunds. (It's like the best hardware store around me)
There's a hardware store in Amesbury Ma. that rocks but I don't remember there name.

you guys would get a kick out of the salvage place I visited twice.
Build it Green in Astoria NY.
Its just a huge warehouse with stuff crammed in every square inch.
I once just spent time looking at all the pieces of assorted hardware, handles, hinges,doors, windows, tables, chandeliers, piping, etc.
I went looking for lumber only, didnt find what I wanted.
But they have everything, all used or recovered, but interesting for sure.

you guys would get a kick out of the salvage place I visited twice.
Build it Green in Astoria NY.
Its just a huge warehouse with stuff crammed in every square inch.
I once just spent time looking at all the pieces of assorted hardware, handles, hinges,doors, windows, tables, chandeliers, piping, etc.
I went looking for lumber only, didnt find what I wanted.
But they have everything, all used or recovered, but interesting for sure.

This place is fun to go poking around the aisles in...

http://www.restoration.com/index.html

They're pretty close to me (and Dan) in Pasadena.

Allen and Vaughn thanks for those but i am really glad i dont live close to a places like that. So is my wife.:D:rofl:

Vaughn that was a real good detour. I will book mark it.:thumb:

Hey guys imagine these places having a contest where the winner gets to do a day of browsing and shopping with a value of say $5000.00.

Something like those toy or grocery shopping contests only with no rush. Ya dont want to be spoiling things with speed.:rofl:

Here's my goto place for larger quantities. It's a 30 second walk from work and I get to use our wholesale account. :D I rebuilt my deck last summer and the fasteners through the BORG were going to set me back $278.00. DM Bolt had to order them but...it was just a little over $21.00. :thumb::thumb: