Minnesota is back in Arkansas

Frank Fusco

No pics, I don't want to remember this.
Buncha wet snow last night then temps fell sub-freezing.
Had herds of deer in yard last night, ate all the corn I put out.
Travel is possible but dangerous.
I chair a meeting today, did not call it off. Might be alone. Feel sorry for waitresses, they manage to get to work and sometimes tips are not enough to make it worthwhile.
I want greenup.

Second wave of storms supposed to start here within the next hour or so. Might get another 10" of snow on top of the 20" we've already got.

My little John Deere tractor is getting a plowing workout. My only problem with another 10" of snow will be where to put it.

Well, it was down right warm today in Tokyo, must have been near 70F, the low is only down to about 50F.

Spring is darn near here I guess, seen some trees with blossoms on them already, right weird weather :huh:

We got another 8-9" the past few days...that's over 50" since Dec. 1st! :eek: It's starting to get hard to shovel because the piles are so big and tall.

I think my parents are starting to regret moving north when they retired...:doh:

And there's more headed toward you too, Frank. We're supposed to get snow starting tomorrow late night, with chance of rain and snow through late Thursday. Light to moderate accumulation is what Weather Underground is saying right now. (Of course, that means 1 to 2" for our area, and people will still freak.:huh:)Temps aren't supposed to be that bad. Might be fun to watch from my desk at work, but sure won't be any business coming in. Jim.

Supposed to get 10" tonight. Good time to head out to the shop and make sawdust. I just picked up my 16 year old daughter and was explaining to her how to drive in the stuff and why I want her to go sloooowwww. Came around the curve and saw that the ditch had all but eaten a Chevy truck. My neighbor was just pulling up with the pay-loader to pull the guy out. Couldn't have asked for a better visual for the driving lesson. :D

Yep Frank, you got us again. Actually, I think we sent this one to you. Either way this is enough already. 6 plus inches now High winds drifting it. Oh the joys of the living in the mid-west.

I've only lived in the midwest a couple years but it sounds like it has moved south.......little bit of snow, little bit of cold, little bit of wind and a whole big bunch of whining!:rofl::p:D

Sorry....couldn't resist.....:rolleyes:

I've only lived in the midwest a couple years but it sounds like it has moved south.......little bit of snow, little bit of cold, little bit of wind and a whole big bunch of whining!:rofl::p:D

Sorry....couldn't resist.....:rolleyes:

Ah, be quiet, Mr. Alaska Boy. :rolleyes: :rofl: You're probably the only guy out there who moved to Minnesota for the warmer weather. :p

3 to 5 more inches of the stuff Friday. Does it get any better than this?

I did take my daughter to our other farm yesterday and made her drive around in the fresh snow. She did pretty good in 4x4 and without. Learning experience for both.

We moved to Iowa last summer from northern Kansas. We had snow in Kansas but it usually didn't last all winter. As my son Jeff said, we have had over 54 inches now and we might get some more today. OMG