Pic's from the blizzard behind

COMMAND CENTRAL!
We ended up with 50"'s of the stuff. Not sense 66 can I remember a snow like this one. Few more will be here this weekend.
CIMG0003-1.jpg

CIMG0002-1.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

From inside before I went to bed, ALL's Quite !
CIMG0010.jpg

Morning cycles, sounds like a disease
CIMG0011.jpg

Last edited:
Dave, I tried to find the pictures.........from Michigan's UP of a storm during the 1940's. My father-in-law was milking cows back then and had noticed some car lights out on the road that weren't moving. When he went out there he found a young gal who had come to the UP to attend Michigan Tech. She ended up staying on the farm for more than a week. The picture showed the snow almost over the telephone poles!!! I can't remember how much they got but the storm turned into freezing rain at the end and turned everything into a frozen mess. They actually had to use dynamite to blow the roads open. It had to be more than 10 ft.

That young Gal high tailed it for the South as soon as the roads were opened.:rofl::D Now that would be a shock for anyone who wasn't used to snow.

Paul,

your story reminded me of a coupl pictures I have of SNOW in New York State a few years back, in Oswego. (Now, if I can get them to upload) Ah, It worked.

Aloha, Tony

Attachments

• Oswego1.jpg
    Oswego1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Oswego2.jpg
    Oswego2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Oswego3.jpg
    Oswego3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 25