Hey Mike Henderson

The SawStop has landed

Went today and picked up the SawStop I had ordered. It's the professional model. That sucker is HEAVY. They put it in the pickup with a forklift but we had to get it out at my house without one. We took everything out of the box, then took the tailgate off, and slid the saw down, just me and another guy.

Next is to take my old saw out and install this saw with a router wing and outfeed table. So it'll be a few days before it's operational.

Mike

Attachments

• SawStop-2.jpg
    SawStop-2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 13
Happy B-day Mike!

You are going to love that saw, I have the industrial, and every time I turn mine on, it brings a smile to my face.
How on earth did you get an industrial down in the dungeon? The industrial is quite a bit heavier than the professional and I can barely lift one side of the professional.

Mike

Mike, I think Stu employed ropes and pulleys....or was it smoke and mirrors? I forget. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
So, were you able to get it without the fence? My thoughts were that the PCS came with one, whether you want it or not. Maybe sell it with the contractor saw if you can't sell it by itself. Congrats on the new saw. From everything I've read, you will love it!! Oh, and Happy Birthday! Jim.