Frank's Ozark hide-a-way shop

Frank Fusco

My shop is in a one car garage under our hillside house. First is from outside with my neander vice in picture. Next is with door open. You can see my big Griz planer on right setting on a shelf. Tell me Tod can put his planer on a small shelf. :rofl: On the left is newly set-up Terrco duplicator. As I step around the shelf and to the right is my ammunition reloading station. Mostly unused for a couple years since woodworking bug hit. In front if it is my Northern Electric compound-miter-slider on a portable, adjustable bench. Turning to the left you can see my heavy-duty (NOT) Delta table saw that I inherited. Interestingly, to date, it has done everything I have asked of it but still needs upgrading. Behind it is my Grizzly G0555 14" band saw, a much used 'go to' tool. Moving on, at the left is my [guess who] Griz drill press, in background is my much cussed and discussed Grizzly G1067Z lathe. It is used almost daily. Next, a better shot of the lather with much wood on floor to right wating to be made into shavings. BTW, all that red under the lathe is NOT [repeat NOT] blood. It is purple heart shavings from a recent project.
Turning my back to the lathe you can see my, currently much cluttered, work bench. On the left is my sharpening/grinding island. It has a total of five (EZ sharp knife sharpener, 1" belt sander/grinder with disk, grinder, lathe sharpener and flap sander, wet wheel sharpener) tools mounted on a space saving 21"X36" table. Another view of bench from front to back. Now, from back of shop toward front another view of drill press and Terrco duplicator. BTW, that small (and clean :thumb: ) bench near the shelves is what I call my 'shipping department'. Under it is a supply of flat rate and priority mailing boxes, scale and packing supplies.

Attachments

• shop 1.jpg
    shop 1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 93
  • shop 3.jpg
    shop 3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 183
  • shop 4.jpg
    shop 4.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 171
  • shop 5.jpg
    shop 5.jpg