Vote for The Most Beautiful Pen Contest

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
Each year through the month of February, a pen turning forum of which I am a member, holds a number of contests for their Birthday Bash.

The larger contest that I have participated in asks for answers to pen turning questions. The answers require a little searching but are reasonably easy. Then all correct answers are put in a hat and the winner is drawn. Needless to say I have never been drawn as a winner.

There is also a Beautiful Pen Contest. It may require you to join the forum to vote. Of this I'm not certain. Nevertheless, here's the link to voting

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58137

If you happen to see a pen you think deserves your vote, as The Most Beautiful Pen, kindly do so!

Mack I dont need to vote. Your blue one is the best. Period. Did i say i was biased.:D

Ditto, but I'm not being biased;) thre three of them are gorgeus but the blue one is the one I like most. However, what I doesn't fancy me is the pen design but that is not your fault Mack, I don't like the design of the others either so:dunno: but that may be my personal european taste for pen designs:rofl: