Joining the club

The club will have one more member next Monday. Not that big of a deal, I knew it was coming and it is a good thing. (More on that later)

Does anyone here have a job or are we all unemployed?

Steve, so sorry to hear. Just was talking with Larry, think I am on a slippery slope, just keep teaching as best I can, God will dictate where and when the chips fall. Just is so gut wrenching sometimes to not understand or see his plan!!!! Thinking of you and hoping what it is you have planned succeeds for you.

The club will have one more member next Monday. Not that big of a deal, I knew it was coming and it is a good thing. (More on that later)

Does anyone here have a job or are we all unemployed?

Please NO MORE MEMBERS to this club:( I sure hope this is a good thing for you Steve, look forward to your update:) I sure hope things turn around for the best for everyone in this NOT prestigious club.

I'm volunteerily unemployed...
I finished 40 years in the business world about 4 1/2 years ago, but hate to hear about you younger guys that still need/want to work... best of luck to you Steve..

Sorry to hear the news Steve. I hope things turn around for you. I know it probably doesn't seem this way now but in the long run these things often work out for the best.

Oh boy this list just keeps on growing. So much for the talking heads on tv saying the loss of jobs is slowing. Yeah right.

Sorry to hear your sad news Steve. I can only wish you well and hope for your sake something turns around.

you know what they say... when one door closes, six more open (ok that's *my* take on it)
Just make sure you got your eyes and ears open to find those open doors!

Sorry to hear that Steve.

We are self employed, and we work a LOT of hours, and sometimes I wish I just had a 9 to 5 job, with weekends and holidays off, but then I remember getting fired from those kinds of jobs, no fault of my own, just no work.

I hope that a door or window does open up for you soon!

Stu