A mass mess

Well I finally got the camera out to th shop. The shop isn't clean at all. The first pic is of the assembly and finish table. 2 the rolling ladder from where the first pic was taken and some over head storage. 3 other cornor of the assembly table and furnace. (Sorry Larry I forgot to cover up the spinnt thing.) The lathe was my wife's grandpa's. 4 under the overhead storage I have a sanding center. I built a downdraft table that hooks up to my dust collector. 5 the last cornor that will someday hold a cyclone. The outfeed table for the table saw. I also use it for a work bench.

Last edited:
That's a nice bright space Rex. You could have some great storage up high, and you already have the moveable stairs for access.
I like the long bench along the wall. Is it a series of cabinets joined together and topped with one long counter? Hard to tell in the pics.
Regards
Peter

Thanks guys. The shed is 30' x 56' total. The wood part is 24' x 30'. I put a door into each side but rarely use the walk in door under the overhead storage part. I come into the shed thru thru the machanic side and then thru the sliding patio door. The patio door is from the house when we remodeled a few years back. I built the cabinets along the wall and then built the top which runs the full length. It is a bugger to install 27' of countertop by yourself. I knoe there is a lot of wall space but things aren't hung up or have any order to them yet. I seem to be doing too many things at the same time.

John
I was reading thru the post again and saw you comment about emergency lighting. About the emergency lighting. I am afraid that it wouldn't do a lot of good as is. That came from my grandpa. My mom used it to milk the cows when she was home. That was many years ago as feb. 20 is my folks 63 anniversery. I intent to clean it and get it into working condition. There I go again with another todo.